Friday, June 7, 2013

To be happy to be owned is to own one's sexuality.

If you happen to have anything like that I would love to see a picture of you, on all fours, from behind, wearing those panties. Perhaps you could be a good kitten and tease yourself a bit with those panties on so that kitty gets your panties nice and wet. Since I know you don't like showing kitty online I feel like this would be a lovely way to show off those amazing curves of yours.

Perhaps I will consider this request. Thank you. :) I actually don't at the moment but plan on making a lingerie run at some point, which is why I asked for input :P.

And yes, glad you picked up on that.

letmedothis: let me get right to it



letmedothis:

let me get right to it

enjoyingtheviews: yes, please, Daddy



enjoyingtheviews:

yes, please, Daddy

Photo



marriedwithdesires: True words spoken by a very wise man. T



marriedwithdesires:

True words spoken by a very wise man.
T

shyjerseygirl: Come here! Even though she's pulling,...



shyjerseygirl:

Come here!

Even though she's pulling, her eyes tell you who is in charge.

enjoyingtheviews: say IT for me now, babygirl….say IT !!



enjoyingtheviews:

say IT for me now, babygirl….say IT !!

Photo



Photo



classyfucks: ♥



classyfucks:

Photo



Photo



Photo



With your athletic body you can actually pull off most looks. The way those stockings accentuate your legs and ass is particularly pleasant. Frankly your whole body is gorgeous, so my preference would be something that accentuates it as much as possible. Perhaps a thin white, almost sheer, pair of panties and a complimenting push up bra. I think the white would be a lovely contrast against your dark skin. I would want the panties almost sheer so that they turn translucent when you soak them. :)

:)

Photo



Photo



enjoyingtheviews: ~



enjoyingtheviews:

~

Photo



Photo



erotic-book-addict: A real guy and a real girl in a real...



erotic-book-addict:

A real guy and a real girl in a real moment.

1 comment:

  1. I bet you can't guess what muscle in your body is the muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and burns fat.

    This "hidden survival muscle" is in your body and will boost your energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic skill when developed.

    ReplyDelete