Friday, June 7, 2013

http://overfierce.tumblr.com/

rapewhistled: we evolved for hundreds of thousands of years to hunt and eat and live a certain way...

rapewhistled:

we evolved for hundreds of thousands of years to hunt and eat and live a certain way and now we all are forced to live in cement buildings and sit at ur job from 9-5 and u wonder why everyone seems to have a psychological disorder

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



heyitspj: *12 year old voice* i know who you like

heyitspj:

*12 year old voice* i know who you like

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Being on tumblr for so long gave me this weird and awkward sense of humor that really no one...

Being on tumblr for so long gave me this weird and awkward sense of humor that really no one gets. 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



h0llo: I'm always nice to the weird kids so when they shoot up the school I'll be spared

h0llo:

I'm always nice to the weird kids so when they shoot up the school I'll be spared

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment