Sunday, June 9, 2013

break bread, or fake dead .

Photo



Photo



Turn upp !



Turn upp !

Photo



Photo



Photo



Only for tonight . /: Its been a minute since i let my mind...



Only for tonight . /: Its been a minute since i let my mind wonder . I'm faded and i just wanna sit on the swing , hold your hand , crack jokes , and relaxx . I miss my bestfriend 3 
My one love ….

Well this has gotta be the longest love ever , if i ever get to fuck , it'd be the longest buust ever !

/:

She got me up all night , constant drankin & love songs .



She got me up all night , constant drankin & love songs .

Photo



hannaconda69: Rhianna everyone



hannaconda69:

Rhianna everyone

Photo



daddyfuckedme: "Guy buys house in front of the Westboro Baptist...



daddyfuckedme:

"Guy buys house in front of the Westboro Baptist Church and paints it in the colors of the Pride flag - 'Equality House' will be used for LGBT rights"

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



xctvgynhjiomk: aha basically



xctvgynhjiomk:

aha basically

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment