Friday, June 7, 2013

Kim Bella

Alamo misses you! <3

Ill be there sunday ;)

hey miss bella :) i was wondering if you were back in town [Dallas] and what your rates are; thanks :)

text me daddy ;)

Photo



Coming back to OKC anytime soon?

yes savoy , ive seen you b4 right ?

Why your not answer me (Munii77) on kiik?

no sex talk

When r u coming to NYC

June =]

Why do you dislike Daryl?

Cause hees a dumb fuckkk , i hope he burns in hell !

Are you ever coming to Chicago?

Im planning …

Since you are Audrina are no longer friends, would you consider being cool with Daryl again?

NO !

When Will You Be Back In Dallas

tomorrow =]

What's a night cost to be with you a beautiful woman like you baby?

1k

What is the name of the song you are using on your Tumblr (the first one, middle eastern sounding, with the word "habibi" in it)? I really like it!

Idk , shazzam it =]

When are you coming back to Hawaii?

THIS SUMMER ! !  <3

hello kim how are you. my question is i am a straight boy and i no you are shemale but i like you how is that possible ?

Because im very beautifull , almost identical to a sister !

Do you have kik?

@TSBELLAVEGA

Are you Fully Functional? As in can you ejaculate? I've been fantasizing about sucking off a TS to completion.

Im castrated & Only Top For Exclusive Clients !

Have you ever turned a "straight" man? Could you turn me? ;)

I ONLY DATE STRAIGHT MEN !

Y areyou no longer friend with Jane Marie

She's a 2 face , conniving bitch !

Are you still in the valley?

Im In San Antonio (210) :)

how old are you do you work alot

I dont work , men just love me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment